S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i hook up manual valves for a front setup and where does the 150 switch for the compressor go and how much a arm do you cut out thanx guys

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
wtf... dont tell me you're bagging your truck right now and need to know this shit ("hurry up and help plz")

Manual valves go in between the tank and the bag. How to plumb it depends on your air setup.. what are you running?

The pressure switch goes on one of the ports on the air tank or on a T between the compressor feed and the tank. One wire goes to +12V, and the other goes to the compressor power lead.

How much to cut off the arm? So it wont hit the frame? Cut the hump off the side closet to the firewall. Be sure to reweld it up for reinforcement tho.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Actually, you need to run the compressor through a relay, so one side of the pressure switch should have +12, and the other needs to go to the relay.

Pressure switch can go anywhere where tank pressure is available, but is normally put on the tank.

Why do you need to cut the lower control arm?? are you just assuming you have to and are asking?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man they are manual 2 switch just for the front what i mean is do i hook the bags the the left and right line and the single line is hooked up to the tank , or no????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts