S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope you guys are all okay and your houses and vehicles did well through all the storms.

:x:

The storms pretty much fizzled out before they got to where I live, however the roads aroudn my brothers house are all closed... they are out of town in Birmingham for some sort of Thomas the train dealio for my nephew... so I won't know if his house it okay until he gets home tomorrow. but i know they are safe thats what matters

·
Gots me a 4x4 too!
3,530 Posts
pointless said:
hope you guys are all okay and your houses and vehicles did well through all the storms.

:x:

The storms pretty much fizzled out before they got to where I live, however the roads aroudn my brothers house are all closed... they are out of town in Birmingham for some sort of Thomas the train dealio for my nephew... so I won't know if his house it okay until he gets home tomorrow. but i know they are safe thats what matters
All good over here in the 'Ham. I park inside the garage so everything is fine with me and the dime. Storm woke me up around 3:00am. That was some crazy ass weather! Glad you're ok. Maybe some other people will post soon and give us an update in other states.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
my truck hasnt been wet in a long time:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts