S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
That is pretty cool. Looks alot better than the 500 rappers who have them at stock height on 26s.

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
I hear that, the other 10 million at stock height with the stock height escalades and navigators get boring as hell.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
The only other one is shaq's lincoln and escalade both on bags.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Independent said:
That Hummer is on a fullsize chevy frame. He bought just the Hummer body. Extensive has done 2 of those
naw man, extensive bought it damaged, it fell off a train or truck during transport or something along those lines. they bought it for cheap and also they come stock on fullsize chevy frames, thats why they are so cheap now..they dont have the super ground clearence anymore like the real hummers did.

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
I saw that thing at this past summers Heat Wave. That is a bad-a$$ job they did on that Hummer.

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
i think that those hummers are friggen gay, but that one doesnt look too bad. i hear you guys about the 20"+ rims on an suv...thats played out almost as much as euros or those damn aluminum trunk mounted wings... oh well. Some people think that as long as its expensive as hell it looks good. not to me, it think details make something look good, especially the ones that the owner or his friends have to point out because you didnt notice it.... my opinon.....

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
:stupid: ...BUT, I did see here on I45 a couple nights ago a H2 lifted and completely covered in red mud follwed by a H1 towing 2 ATVs, also completely covered in mud. THAT is how you properly use a Hummer, IMO.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That Hummer is Ken Camanetty's from the Houston Astros

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
the H2's that are only bagged look stupid, they only look good BD'd and without the nurf bars if you have big rims.

stock H2's with rims = very gay

·
WANTED: 4" Bodydrop
686 Posts
K-OTIC KUSTOMZ said:
That Hummer is Ken Camanetty's from the Houston Astros
the red one??? that one is extensives. it still has the window sticker on it. it only has like 80 some odd miles. its trailored everywhere.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Bah thats photoshopped!!!!!!! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts