S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
is out cruisin...
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i took off my door panels today and had to disconnect my speakers that i had put down in the doors...well the next time i cranked my truck up everything was fine up, i thought....the beep noise that is supposed to go off after a lil while or when i buckle my seat belt keeps on beepin until i buckle up my seat belt....is that hows its supposed to be or did i mess up somethin unknowingly?

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
i belive so... make sure the cheap domelight/door open pins didnt get bent... stuid things are always bendin/ breakin on me....i solved that problem real quick by just taking out that beeping box its right above the flashers under th edash. u can turn off the seat belt beeper by buckleing up or if you slide your seat forward should see 2 wires going to the seat next to the seatbelt, just cut and splice those wires together...

·
is out cruisin...
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
naw i kept that on like you said to...think it has somethin to do with the speaker not being hooked up? maybe....

·
is out cruisin...
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha..this is funny...i found out why it keeps beepin like it does...because i took the whole door off and didnt put it back on theres nothing touching the little pin switch so it thinks i have my door shut until i buckle up...i feel like such an idiot (hangs head in shame) sorry for the waste of your time guys and thnx for the comments

·
UNBANNED BITCHES!!
2,007 Posts
hotrod95 said:
i took the whole door off and didnt put it back on theres nothing touching the little pin switch so it thinks i have my door shut until i buckle up...
you mean it thinks its OPEN? :D :haha:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts