S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May be old news for some but Thunder Racing is advertising the HPPIII for these trucks..Just ordered it should have it by Saturday...Also ordered the 160 Thermostat... Also Spoke to B&M and was told that the release of Shiftplus for 2000+ Model years has been pushed back to at least the end of the year....Will post some figures when I get them.....

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
02REDXBLAZE said:
Also Spoke to B&M and was told that the release of Shiftplus for 2000+ Model years has been pushed back to at least the end of the year....
:(

·
Registered
20 Posts
I already have the hpIII for the 2002 4.3, be advised that the Hypertech manual states that it recommends using the stock thermostat. I have posted questions here reguarding the t-stat and recieved mixed opinions.

flyer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you feel some power with the MAF Sensor of Granatelli?

If I make you choose from the Hypertech and the MAF Sensor, which one you will choose to install and why? I own a GMC Sonoma 2001 and want to invest one of both. I only have $400 to spend. So I want to know which one make more house power???? Thanks so much...........

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Re: Do you feel some power with the MAF Sensor of Granatelli?

bobbylai said:
If I make you choose from the Hypertech and the MAF Sensor, which one you will choose to install and why? I own a GMC Sonoma 2001 and want to invest one of both. I only have $400 to spend. So I want to know which one make more house power???? Thanks so much...........
I'd say port and polish your factory MAF and buy the programmer. When you do that, it's basically the same as the Granatelli MAF. I want to do it to mine, but I'm a big sissy. :D

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
destrier2 said:
want some real house power, eat 2 cans of Bush's baked bean and wash it down with a 6 pack :lol:
Oh, and this has me laughing my ass off. :D :drinkhaha::lol: :):D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.