·
0 Posts
I dont know for sure
but a 98 5spd with intake,chip, and exhaust had 99hp at the wheels

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
99?!?!?! thats it. It has 120 at the wheel, and then you add an intake and chip and it only had 99 to the road. That would mean that it has about 75 to the road stock?!?!

P

·
0 Posts
I guess but now Grant saw in a mag
a 2.2L with jet chip and intake had like 110 or something alot higher

·
Registered
920 Posts
from my own experience:

91.8 stock
98.8 jet stage 1, intake and exaust
99.7 jet stage 2, intake, spacer, exhaust

i dont trust anything thats in a ad anymore, i should be putting 118 down, but i bet the mag is just BS

all i know is i havent met a 4 banger i cant beat at the strip

K

·
0 Posts
THEY COME STOCK WITH 118 hp at the rear wheels...PHATTIE...GET YOUR SH!T STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST BUDDY..

K

·
0 Posts
o.k whore bag......yea...do you...work for GM...why don't you fockin read the God Damn owners manual??? It tells you there...daddy whores......PHATTIE IS A ****** PERIOD FOCKIN FLAMER

K

·
0 Posts
WELL ACCORDING TO GM...BAG BOY it is 118 at the rear wheels........BUT GM HAS BEEN WRONG BEFORE...but that is no reason for you to run your mouth..you are stillon my **** list...

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kenny.... Go to bed for now. Tommorrow morning when you get over the hang over and before you get drunk again you will be welcome here.

P

·
0 Posts
I DIDN'T RUN MY MOUTH
U CALLED ME A ****** I CALLED U A *** BACK
THEN I DEFENDED MYSELF AND ABSOLUT BECUZ WE WERE RIGHT
EVERYONE IS WRONG SOMETIMES INSTEAD OF THINKING YOU KNOW EVERYTHING MAYBE U SHOULD CHECK AROUND

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well, after reading all of this, and from my knowledge, i have to say, im with phat......:headbang:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts