S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
S10 *****'s Youth Pastor
679 Posts
"But, my 1.6 could stomp your Mountain Dew, cause my Hunduh has mad tyte power yo.....and naaazzz!!"

Nice Pic man. :p

·
Registered
556 Posts
Why Does It Matter Im Not Fitting In A Honda Or A Mountain Dew Bottle

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
I guess you didn't get your "Internet NOOB" starter package when you bought internet access. Well the goodie bag includes that picture, several different versions of the numa numa song done by complete and utter morons, and a ton of owned pics. . . . just in case you wanted to post any of those other things. You know, to try to make yourself seem as though you found something unique on the internet. Trust me, we've ALREADY FUCKIN' SEEN THEM!

·
I play in the street
1,931 Posts
anotherblacks10 said:
I guess you didn't get your "Internet NOOB" starter package when you bought internet access. Well the goodie bag includes that picture, several different versions of the numa numa song done by complete and utter morons, and a ton of owned pics. . . . just in case you wanted to post any of those other things. You know, to try to make yourself seem as though you found something unique on the internet. Trust me, we've ALREADY FUCKIN' SEEN THEM!
that should be on every thread that has been reposted

(no offense samandjen1 but that's freakin funny. and that pic always hilarious)

·
Ford Lightning Owner
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anotherblacks10 said:
So what if it is a "REPOST" I dont care, its funny and it is the first time I have ever saw it!

·
WARNING: Bad Habits
936 Posts
I saw it everyday on the door of my Auto Tech Class. My Teach had a whole list of shit to say about them. He like muscle cars obviously He's restoring a 70 Trans Am right now and he has the Ram Air IV which is the one that they only made like 79 of or something like that.

He said something like, " If you ever need a car that can pull a wheelie backwards, buy a Honda."

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
anotherblacks10 said:
that makes you a god damn loser for living on the internet, making it capable to see everything you can imagine. Not everyone is like that, and some of us (well them) have lives...and alot of never seen stuff. So **** you and the 'repost police'.

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
NathanMc said:
that makes you a god damn loser for living on the internet, making it capable to see everything you can imagine. Not everyone is like that, and some of us (well them) have lives...and alot of never seen stuff. So **** you and the 'repost police'.

Whatever you say kid! You come talkin' smack when you move out of mommy and daddy's house ok? :rolleyes:

And i'm not the repost police, this is the "flame" forum dill-hole, this is where you can bitch about damn near anything. Maybe after your ragin' hemmorhoid pain subsides, you will see the humor in my post.

·
Registered
283 Posts
humor?? where the hell is the humor in your post?? that picture is hilarious I have not yet seen it. But maybe that is b/c I don't spend all my waking minutes on the internet looking at pointless pictures.

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
sandrat said:
humor?? where the hell is the humor in your post?? that picture is hilarious I have not yet seen it. But maybe that is b/c I don't spend all my waking minutes on the internet looking at pointless pictures.
Did it ever occur to you that some people use the Internet for work?
I've had Internet since 95 so at this point, most of the stuff you guys post has either been seen by someone i know and they showed it to me, or i received it in a spam email.

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
anotherblacks10 said:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i laughed my ass off with that post..

that pic is still damn funny tho!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts