S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have any instructions with my dual needle easy street guages...how do you wire them up?? there are 2 terminals on each socket?? im assuming one is for 12v and the other ground...also i only want them on at night what is the easiest way to hook them up so they can they will only come on at night...and finally what is the bulb number you have to use???

G

·
0 Posts
it doesnot matter bout the prongs and you can hook them up to a 12v constant with a toggle inline or tap into your park light wire

·
Resurected
302 Posts
one of the easiest things to do is splice them into the dimmer on your head unit (that's depending on where your mounting your gauges) that way they only come on when you turn your lights on at night. and yeah, ones power and ones gonna be a ground.
good luck
ERic

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah man definatley use the dimmer wire that comes off the wiring harness if you have an aftermarket radio.....i have to dim my gauges cause they are pretty bright at full level.....

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
98+ or mine 2000 behind the head light controlls there is a light blue wire just cut it and splice into that it is hot only when the int. lights are on. hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts