S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as all of you know the time has changed... and i dont know how to change the stock radio clock in my 1998 s-10. can any one help?

thanks..

:troutslap

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess my radio is just different than yours, because it dosent have the hr. min. buttons:werd:

·
..::5 Year Member::..
426 Posts
hey man
i havce a 98 s10 too
all you do i simply hit the "set" button, and then use the "seek" buttons to set it....the left "seek" button controls the hour, and the right "seek" button controls the minutes....hope this helps...
-dirk

·
littleX10
70 Posts
To the guy with a 2000. You don't have to turn the radio off, just hold the hour or minute button for 5 seconds and it changes up. With no interuption to am/fm commercials or crappy music.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, i figured it out, thanks for the help.

i had to turn the radio off, then press the set button, and the seek/scan buttons

·
Registered
1 Posts
To the guy with a 2000. You don't have to turn the radio off, just hold the hour or minute button for 5 seconds and it changes up. With no interuption to am/fm commercials or crappy music.
You turn the radio off so you can concentrate on setting the clock, the buttons on lower right control the clock, howbeit the hr and min tab above the buttons get covered up by dirt from your finger tips when changing radio stations, so use your finger nail to gently clean the area above the up and down buttons. then hold down the appropriate button until it beeps, then press simoustanly for the correct hours and minutes. Works For the am and fm factory radio in the 2003 Chevy s 10

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,645 Posts
You turn the radio off so you can concentrate on setting the clock, the buttons on lower right control the clock, howbeit the hr and min tab above the buttons get covered up by dirt from your finger tips when changing radio stations, so use your finger nail to gently clean the area above the up and down buttons. then hold down the appropriate button until it beeps, then press simoustanly for the correct hours and minutes. Works For the am and fm factory radio in the 2003 Chevy s 10

Congratulations...you win the prize for reviving the oldest thread...18 years.,
You need to check the dates of the thread you want to reply to. This thread is so dead the vultures won't even touch it.

BTW...welcome to the forum..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.