S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Muff Divin' Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fixing to replace the seats in my X for some leather, power envoy seats as well as the middle console. If there is interest, I will gladly setup a how to on the whole process with lots of pics. Let me know if you would like me to make a how to. If enough people want one then I will take the time to make it. Otherwise, I'll just post pics of the finished prduct when I'm done. Thanks.

·
stock is the new fixed up
530 Posts
there will always be an interest on any how-to. even if im not changing out my seats we'll all learn from your experiences and help us when the time comes :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Do the how to definatly...never know who might be interested in doing it once its done. I dont even know what the Envoy center console and seats look like. So I'm sure others dont as well so it might be something everyone gets into once we see it.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
i personally wasn't a fan of the envoy center console. i had a 98 envoy and now have a 99 jimmy and the jimmy console is much better. the cup holder/ash tray portion of the envoy center console was designed around the 6 disk changer mounted under the dash and was pretty bad. the cup holders suck and i would rather have a place for my change than an ash tray, i would check out the jimmy console instead of the envoy cause the envoy one sucked, just my two cents after having used both for more than a year each.

·
Muff Divin' Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will look into the jimmy center console...i already have the seats just not the console yet so I'm glad this came up before I already bought the console...anyway looks like I will def be doing an extensive how-to on this one...thanks for all the input

1 - 7 of 7 Posts