S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have a 96' S-10 that I did a lot of work on last year. I dropped it 2 inches all the way around using 2'' drop spindles and 2'' blocks on the rear. Now, I want to drop the front one more inch and the back 2 more inches, so that it will be a 3/4 and ride even. I'm curious how I should go about this since I already have the drop spindles on the front. Also, I put Bilstein shocks on it when I lowered it last year. Will I need to replace the shocks if I lower it another inch in the front and 2 in the back?
Matt

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
1"coil in the front and get 3" leafs and 1"block and sell the 2"block u got now. it'll be smoother with leafs and a block

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
You won't have to replace the shocks with a 1" coil in the front but you might if you put in 3" leafs. If you install a 4" block in the rear then you won't need new shocks.

·
9 Posts
my coils are cut in the front, it rides horribly, don't do it...

4 inch blocks in the back, rides horrible

save up your money, get a job at mcdonald's for a week.. get some 3 inch leafs and a 1 inch block like customS10 said, do it the right way, my setup sucks

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
anotherblacks10 said:
You won't have to replace the shocks with a 1" coil in the front but you might if you put in 3" leafs. If you install a 4" block in the rear then you won't need new shocks.
:stupid: but dont get a 4" block that's just scary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts