S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
spindles... summitracing.com $149.99 GO WITH BELLTECH!!

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=search.asp&type=bysummitpart&searchtype=both&part=bel-2100&x=8&y=13

and blocks same place.. about $25 depends on if you have an X cab or regular..

for X cab.. http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=search.asp&type=bysummitpart&searchtype=both&part=bel-6202

for regular...... http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=search.asp&type=bysummitpart&searchtype=both&part=bel-6200

your outta there for under $185.

install is easy! I'm 16 and did it just fine, of course my dad was there to help! :D

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
ah instal is simple i am 16 and did it with NO help, hehe... but that wasnt the question, try going to a few local garages and see if they can give you an estimate.

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
If you come to Philly I'd help you do it, I have all the tools and I have become a pro at it.

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
Sure... Just PM with a time... I have a driveway. All You need to bring is some new cotter pins. Or I could come to you, where do you live.. I live in Philadelphia, Somerton section, I just helped 1lowxtreme (Chris) bag the front of his truck.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
XtremelyClean said:
woo six replies and not one answer yet

i called 4 shops out here for you just to see how much.

1st - $80 hr about 3.5 hours

2nd - $265 total, or buy everything from them and it's $480

3rd - "'we don't do spindle install." (this was a freakin suspension drop place.. :wtf: )

4th - "bring in your truck and will work out a price should be around $300 to install"

·
-Keep it Clean-
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GO_XTREME said:
i called 4 shops out here for you just to see how much.

1st - $80 hr about 3.5 hours

2nd - $265 total, or buy everything from them and it's $480

3rd - "'we don't do spindle install." (this was a freakin suspension drop place.. :wtf: )

4th - "bring in your truck and will work out a price should be around $300 to install"
ok, the dude im having do it said that 300 was the padded price and thatw as only if he had trouble with (something) and had to replace it

i thought it seamed high but after those 4 it sounds about right

thanks bud

and thanks to everyone who said they'd help

·
Registered
718 Posts
the local shop here just charged me $219 including taxes, aligment, cutting bumpstops, installing spindles and blocks. they did a pretty good job cept they didnt cut ALL the bumpstop out, but besides that i think i got a good deal. :)

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I'd do it yourself, or have someone off the forum help you...for a couple of reasons...
1.) it's MUCH cheaper
2.) it's always good to have mechanical knowledge of the mods on your truck
3.) It's a way to meet people of the forum and make new friends
4.)when someone asks who did your truck, you can proudly say "I did!"

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
Psychobrick said:
I'd do it yourself, or have someone off the forum help you...for a couple of reasons...
1.) it's MUCH cheaper
2.) it's always good to have mechanical knowledge of the mods on your truck
3.) It's a way to meet people of the forum and make new friends
4.)when someone asks who did your truck, you can proudly say "I did!"
:stupid:

·
NO H-body, New Dime
2,526 Posts
When you order the suspension parts from belltech you will get instructions for the install. It is so easy it's not even funny. I know it seems scary but just try it. If you need help then pm me and I can help you out.

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
Ya...me and xonair dont live far from ya....im in glen burnie....nothing to it!!!just gotta get it aligned at a shop...merchants next to burger king on ritchie does the low rides in the neighborhood...

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
yeah, hell, id drive up there to help ya out. ya dont need to be dropping money on that. suspension drops on S10s are easy and fun...at the same time

1 - 20 of 22 Posts