S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Switch Hitter
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How much money should I expect to pay for the fittings to bag my front...I'm gonna be running

ViAir 450 Compressor
5 Gallon Tank
2 1/2" SMCS
2 3/8" SMCS
all 1/2 airline
3/8" ports on the bags
pressure switch..

any help would be appreciated..thanks

·
Mini Truckin' = Lifestyle
385 Posts
i spent about $100 on mine....all ptc
by the way thats for a full fbss setup

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
I spent $150 for all my fittings for FBSS, including some expensive ass flared fittings for my steel braided line and some 3/4" elbows for the top of my york... so I'd say... $50-60 bucks? Maybe a little bit more for just the front...

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
yea most likely around $100-$150, My dad works at a company that uses alot of air fittings so he got all of mine from work. they are Stainless PTC and are really expensive if you go with them. But I lucked out on the fitting.

·
I'm poor
1,665 Posts
I spent a little over 200 for all 1/2 DOT compression for a fbss system with all the line and gauge line and fittines, yadda yadda

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
$100-150 for all fittings. These things arnt cheap, about $5-8 a piece for some, and that adds up pretty quick. Youll also need a bunch of adaptors and bushing and stuff but people overlook them and only count the main fittings for line and valves..

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
buy your fittings locally, if you are paying more then 5 bucks for any fiiting your gettin ripped off.

I got my line and fitting for 60 bucks locally, all dot shit too btw.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
:stupid:

I got all of my 1/2" line, and 1/8" line for gauges, and ALL my fittings, for about 100 bucks. The big rig shops are prolly the cheapest you will find the fittings. PTC fittings will cost more than Compression fittings, and if they don't when you price them out, make sure they are DOT, cuz I KNOW, that all the fittings i've ever looked at, PTC DOT's where about a buck or two more each than teh DOT compressions.

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
damn i paid 190 for 5/8 compression fittings, a couple T's, and a couple nipples from larry

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
i know..everyone else was given there prices..that only enough fittings for the front..i still gotta upgrade the back to dual 5/8 instead of 1/2

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
I just picked mine up for jasons front kit locaally. All parker compressions and it was 66 after tax.:02redxbla

1 - 20 of 21 Posts