S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah im wondering bout the hydros vs air i know bout air but nothing on juice so lookin 4 a price on a kit or what ever it takes and where can i get the stuff thanks:D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah read that one but they dont really give the money info im a lil strapped but i just wanna have it in mind

·
Registered
68 Posts
you can spend just as much $$$ on juicing a ride as you can baggin it... it just depends on how wild you want it to perform.... anywhere from 700.00 to 5,000. the sky is the limit...

·
Registered
68 Posts
lamaj said:
I knew $$ im saying what can I get with $5,000??
say two fatboy pumps, every upgrade you can think of, springs, battery rack, as many as 8 batts, and everything you would need to do a basic install without reinforcing the frame and a-arms. sorry about the last post, i was being silly.....:smoke:

·
2 pumps
30 Posts
south of heaven said:
say two fatboy pumps, every upgrade you can think of, springs, battery rack, as many as 8 batts, and everything you would need to do a basic install without reinforcing the frame and a-arms. sorry about the last post, i was being silly.....:smoke:
shit for 5,000 bones you better be getting stress points and lower a arms reinforced, and uppers extended and sides plated

1 - 12 of 12 Posts