S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much would i be lookin to pay if i get the antenna shaved?.....how much of the work could i do myself?.........would a reg boby shop be able to do this for me?

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
how much would i be lookin to pay if i get the antenna shaved?.....how much of the work could i do myself?.........would a reg boby shop be able to do this for me?
Booby shop???? WHERE?!?!?!?!?!

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: how much for shaved antenna

01ZQ8 said:

Booby shop???? WHERE?!?!?!?!?!
i'll tell ya where if someone can help me:thumbup:

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
dakota digital has a product called the UNTANNAE. it is a stick on type antannae that goes on the inside of your windsheild. it is about $59 but you can lose the outside one and keep the radio stations. other than that it's just fill the hole. shouldn't be too much work. painting the fender would be the biggest part.

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
jman said:
dakota digital has a product called the UNTANNAE. it is a stick on type antannae that goes on the inside of your windsheild. it is about $59 but you can lose the outside one and keep the radio stations. other than that it's just fill the hole. shouldn't be too much work. painting the fender would be the biggest part.
yeah shaving the antenna is easy as all hell

·
"I Like Mine With No Shine"
53 Posts
Just take all the antenna crap out of the hole, sand or grind around hole down to the metal, lay a few layers of fiberglass over the hole, sand that down smooth, slap some bondo over top of that, sand that down smooth, prime and paint. That's about it.
My friend has a Ranger. He just ran his antenna up the a post. He still gets perfect reception on his radio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts