S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i was lookin into a body drop and i wanted my body to be almost flush with my frame..........does anyone know about how much $$$$$ i need to do this?

Thanks
Dru.

·
Registered
224 Posts

3500 bucks. That is what a good job will cost. Any less and it will be a hacked up peice of sh-t. Personally don't think it is worth it, but when do you wat it done? I'm lining up jobs for the spring.

·
Registered
224 Posts
huh???

totally polished will do one for 1800??? they are a good shop, but I cnt believe they will do it and the bed for 1800. Im not saying youre wrong, I just cant f-cking believe that. There is no way I would touch a truck for that piss poor amount.

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
Re: 3500

ARCdidit said:
3500 bucks. That is what a good job will cost. Any less and it will be a hacked up peice of sh-t. Personally don't think it is worth it, but when do you wat it done? I'm lining up jobs for the spring.
Funny Jody Hall @ The Drop Shop does 3.5 inch body drops on S10's all day long for $2400. Hmm $3500 is way to steep for a regualr body drop on an S10.

Low_99, don't pay more than $2500 to $3000 MAX for a 3.5 inch body drop, if you do you're paying to much.

·
Registered
224 Posts
thats good for him

like i said, i still wouldnt touch onefor under 3500. thats to much f-cking work. 3000 is a little more understandable. but f-ck anything less than that.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Re: 3500

ARCdidit said:
You do all kinds of body work? What would it cost to chop an ext. cab s-10 like 2"? Im not positive that Im doing this for sure, just thinking about it...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Re: Re: 3500

Mike D said:

Funny Jody Hall @ The Drop Shop does 3.5 inch body drops on S10's all day long for $2400. Hmm $3500 is way to steep for a regualr body drop on an S10.

Low_99, don't pay more than $2500 to $3000 MAX for a 3.5 inch body drop, if you do you're paying to much.
do they have a website? where is the shop?

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Hey sublime

your in worthington? I'm by Sioux City. That's kewl. I tghought everybody was from indiana. I'm thinking about shipping the s10 to totallypolished this spring too. I saw their website last summer. they have kewl movies on there too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
821 Posts
hey loweredd where did you get your truck bagged? or did you do it yourself. do you ever get up to worthington?

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
I did it

my self. Right in my garage. Piece o cake. I have never been to Worthington. I usually listen to 98.7 though. :rolleyes:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
im almost positive om going to totally polished for my body drop.....i know STS hasnt done one yet..........but maybe i will let them do mine for their first:evilg:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts