S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
i got layd
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the truckin scene and saw the xtreme for the first time today and it looked awesome i am lookin 4 new truck price and a used truck price and the truck in stock form, thanks 4 all the replys ...................soon2bxtreme

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
I paid 11.5K for a brand new 2.2L reg cab 5 speed with 8 miles on it fully loaded...........

did i mention my sister works for GM

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
mine is a 99. got it when they first came out. 99 reg cab 5spd 2.2 LS model. No power has everything else but. paid 17k

U can get them a lot cheaper now. like 13-14 k for ext cabs

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hmmm...

I found one on a used lot here in KC yesterday. It's a white 2001 extended cab, 2.2L auto with CD, 3rd door, AC, blah, blah, crank-up windows and manual locks, though. It has 900(!) miles on it, and they asking 17,995, marked down from 20,995. I'm going through the process of buying it now for 17,000. Am I getting a decent deal on a practically new truck?

-Chris

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Re: Hmmm...

Chrisbequick said:
I found one on a used lot here in KC yesterday. It's a white 2001 extended cab, 2.2L auto with CD, 3rd door, AC, blah, blah, crank-up windows and manual locks, though. It has 900(!) miles on it, and they asking 17,995, marked down from 20,995. I'm going through the process of buying it now for 17,000. Am I getting a decent deal on a practically new truck?

-Chris
Doesn't sound to bad to me!

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Re: Hmmm...

Chrisbequick said:

-Chris
kelly blue book it

www.kbb.com

·
Registered
214 Posts
I did yesterday. Blue book puts it at just over $19,000, but I'm sure that people in the know are buying them cheaper, which is why I ask.

Thanks!

-Chris

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
X- price

I bought my Xtreme 2001 , red 3rd door, v-6 4.3 in August for 25,000 only had 21 miles in it. like they say you can find cheaper depends where you live. Try not to buy from a big city dealer look for small town sometimes cheaper

·
Registered
21 Posts
98 GMC off the lot

Pow Win, Pow DL, Tilt Wheel, Cruise, CD, Premium sound, ZQ8 package *duh :D*, 60/40 bucket seats with the filp down centerconsole, automatic :cry:. Basically everything but leather, and a solid leather console.

bout 19k. Well im a spoiled brat, my dad paid 19k *hides as angry mob forms* I didn't ask for it. Please! Don't hurt me!

*just so you know, im 18 and going to college now, so im not 16, new driver, and yes i have alot to learn, but i have learned alot also.*

·
Registered
42 Posts
2000 Xtreme 2.2 5spd only options were cruise, tilt wheel, and lumbar seats. dealer installed plastic bedliner (sucks), soft tonneau, various deflectors (long gone). 14,300 out the door. totally stripped xtremes were 13,500. if i could do it again i would've bought a used v6 for the same price.

·
Sheet Metal Master
159 Posts
I got mine as a dealer demo with 400 miles on it. Power everything, A/C, Extended cab, Fleetside, year 2000, and I got it for 13,500. That minus my trade I had to finance 10,500. Not bad at all. It's only the 2.2L though. I'd hold out and look for a V6 unless you plan on swapping out the motor, or you like to go slow. :idea:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I got mine brand new in dec. 99!!! It was fully loaded and had 4 miles on it and when I say fully loaded I mean fully loaded down to heated mirrors!!!! Weasel up above who replied said his is fully loaded but he is full of sh!t!!! He has roll up windows and that isn't loaded but I am just busting his ass!! Mine is a 4.3 5-speed with buckets a/c stepside and I paid $16,900!! Well worth it but my dad worked for GM for 20 yrs so I got his discount. The sticker on the truck was $21,500

·
Registered
214 Posts
Dan P. said:
I got mine brand new in dec. 99!!! It was fully loaded and had 4 miles on it and when I say fully loaded I mean fully loaded down to heated mirrors!!!! Weasel up above who replied said his is fully loaded but he is full of sh!t!!! He has roll up windows and that isn't loaded but I am just busting his ass!! Mine is a 4.3 5-speed with buckets a/c stepside and I paid $16,900!! Well worth it but my dad worked for GM for 20 yrs so I got his discount. The sticker on the truck was $21,500
Hey, Dan, you punk. If it's a five speed then it doesn't have an automatic. Fully loaded? Psssht!

:p J/K. I'm just bustin' your back. :)

-Chris

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Ok Chris. You got me!! So it isn't fully loaded but it sure is accept the 5-speed!!! I knew someone would get me on this!!!

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I got my FULLY LOADED 2000 X used with 18k mi for 17,500, and mine truly is fully loaded, 4.3 auto, ext cab, stepside, third door, buckets, power everything, AM/FM/CD/Casette it truly have everything but leather, and I'm looking itno that now :) :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Stock.
Used for $ 16,000.
12,677 miles, standard cab, fleet side, V-6 automatic.

Modified.
Approximatly 18,000+ (estimated) With truck price included.

·
32,797 Posts
I would buy a used one. You will save a lot of money, which you could use for some goodies.

My g/f wanted a Xtreme Blazer, but couldn't afford it. We shopped around and found a lot of really good prices on used low-mileage Blazers (non-Xtreme). She got a 96 2dr Blazer fully loaded with an auto V6 for only $9,000. With the extra cash, she got some rims for it.

If you think about it a used X with a 6, would be cheaper than a new X with a 4. And usually everyone with a 4, wants a 6.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
OH GOD YES GET THE 6........YOU'll outgrow the 4 in like an hour and a half, I'm 18, I bought it used, saved all my money to buy this truck, and now I want to run it on nitrous, and do all the basic bolt-ons, just to basically be able to keep up with the 6.....and that makes me so angry at getting the 4.....With the Nitrous though, I'll be able to beat the 6's, with the bolt-ons I should be able to keep up with stock 6's......gotta love that 4 banger power!!

LOL, get the 6

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like my 2.2. It's what I wanted from the beginning. I've got my 12 second Camaro if I want to be quick. I bought this truck to be slow and get good mileage. If you don't care about being quick the 2.2 is probably the better choice.

-Chris

1 - 20 of 22 Posts