S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Dont know figures but I can tell you my factory bose system sounds sweet for factory and does not distort past half volume for sure

·
Registered
88 Posts
wait til you get tired of that overpriced bose system and want to upgrade the deck and speakers. have fun, thats all I gotta say.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
CC,

Thanks for the info about the amp location in myother post. Two questions though. Have you had a bad experience with BOSE? (LOL) and 2: I don't know where you get price quotes from but I didn't pay $2000 extra for my bose system. For now its fine. Besides, would rather listen to the sound of the K&N suckin' wind and the Flowmaster spittin it out while the ricer fades away !! :thumbup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
its just not like a normal stock system. You cant just go in and drop in a set of replacement speakers without encountering noise problems, etc. Bose systems are for those who want a better than stock system, but nothing more. No upgrades, no nothing.

Its just aggravating when Im at work and I have to deal with a bose system. Takes away from my productivity.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
I can appreciate that.Thanks for the help though...When Im ready it's getting a full alpine, boston acoustic and MTX system so. House is gotta come first though lol. Thanks for the help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts