• 16 +

Votes: 21 13.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
TeamSynergySD.com
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at 18, 15 of which are fix-it's for clear lights, no front plate, too low, window tint, etc. Stupid stuff. In fact I'm searching for any CHP's I see during the week to sign off my latest clear light violation.
Just a quick swap of some parts, 10 bux, a drive to the court house and I'm back to my illegal ways :evilg:

How many are you guys up to?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
1 speeding (trafic skool cleared), 1 unsafe lane change, 3 fix-its

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
0 so far..... had my license almost a year now.. w00t

·
Laid Out Daily Dragger
878 Posts
2 for Window tint, 1 for to low, 1 for my exhaust, 1 for having my stock gas tank in the bed, 6 for having a loud system, and 12 speeding tickets.

So 23 so far.. My insurance company don't like me to much. :)

Being to low, my exhaust and my gas tank where all from the same cop at the same time. :(

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
i got an awesome ticket for passin on the shoulder this summer...

hehehe... good times... a few speeding tix... one no front plate... stop sign tix... some other stupid ones too... oh well.

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
been pulled over 5 times for speeding...and given ZERO tickets :D
warning every time ;)

·
Goin` no where fast!
445 Posts
i got 1 the summer after i turned 17 for doing 102 in a 65 i got 12 hours of traffic school(we were there for an hour and then he was like...ok bye) and two years of "probation"(if i got introuble in those 2 years i would have 90 days in jail and $5000)

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
6-10 here.....speeding, stop sign, oneway street, more speeding and more speeding blahhhh...and actually I have gotten out of a few others.

I had to take a written test and go infront of the magisterate..... I think at one point i was close to 8-10pts

sux

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
only one...cop was hiding....and i was passing someone...it was shitty cuz u can only see the cop if u know where he hides....got it reduced on teh spot...paid the ticket and only 2 points that didnt goto my ins. thsi was when i lived in ny....i tend to follow the speed limit.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've had 0 so far and i have my license for almost a year. I've been very lucky cuz i never go the speed limit...i've been blue lighted a few times but that is all. the cops r very lenient around here.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
0 in 3 years of driving, alot of close calls on the highway, and I don't use a radar detector, but I need to get one. I always look for them and can normally spot them pretty well, and react in time, however these new cop cars they are using in Indiana can range from Ford Expeditions, taurus, ect for some county police, new impalas for city police, I have seen a new blazer that was a police truck, and the state uses black or grey crown vics, and almost all of these cars have the lights in the grille, dash and back window no light bar on top. I have never really liked cops, after I have followed a few going 65 in a 40 MPH zone, and over 100 on a highway at about midnight, yes I did have the nerve to keep speeding up, because neither one had their lights on. I always joke that if I am about to get pulled over I am going to run and call my truck in stolen a few minutes later, nothing like auto crossing through a housing addition from a cop.

·
without the 20's...
504 Posts
(1) DWI; (2) Speeding 86/55 & 86/70; (1) Passing on the Right in my '94; (1) Not wearing corrective lenses (gay); (1) Seatbelt

Don't drink and drive. My last insurance bill was $3300 for 6 months.

·
Just order a large Farva
657 Posts
94 in a 55 i was 17 when it happened but i am 18 now.....what do you think is going to happen to me...i go to court tomorrow

·
Registered
947 Posts
out of almost a year of driving, ive only gotten 1 so far for my tint, and i have a radar detector so that helps a good bit for speeding tickets. besides, the cops around here dont really give a damn

·
Registered
26 Posts
got 2 speeding and fought them and the cops didnt sho. one for makin a right turn and doin a california stop at a red light. and a few parkin tickets here and there one was for parking on grass on a front lawn of a house.

·
Slowest Member EVER
596 Posts
Turned 20 today and 0 tickets as of yet... ::knocks on wood::

Got a Cobra Radar detector and some luck and some skill. Been pulled once for "No front plate".. I had it in my front windshield but by law its supposed to be attached to the front bumper.

I just thought about something else too. On my license theres a restriction for corrective lenses. When I got pulled over the cop said nothing about it. I was wearing contacts at the time.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
was trying to get over into another lane, dipshit in the ford ranger next to me thinks I'm trying to race him. I smash it, and wham, cop....

gotten pulled over for exhaust, tails (ohio) and stereo 1 time each

·
footbraker
1,236 Posts
I been pulled over for everything imagineable. Most tickets in one stop was 4. (eluding an emergency vehicle, excessive speed, unsafe passing, and failure to maintain control)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts