S-10 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 233 Posts

·
UENVYME
359 Posts
**** this site lol
What do you suggest besides this!? This site has been VERY helpful for MANY years on MANY different subjects? I have visited some of the "other" S10 Forums... and I have to say, the ease in which you can navigate on this one, the aesthetics, information being shared... this is by far the best S10 Site I have found. No Of course there are a couple aholes who think they know everything, etc, but thats just normal life, you will always have to put up with other peoples stupidity...

·
Hello
11,397 Posts
I'm still around. Don't really check OT much anymore, but posted today for some help.

I browse member projects from time to time. Nice to see some old avatars and alias's. met some pretty cool people on here that I always say hi to at shows or keep in touch on Facebook. Spent some good years here throughout my 20's.

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
Mike helps me with other projects over facebook.

I watch Doug's weird hobbies on facebook too.

·
Completly Useless Truck
2,489 Posts
I only with Luni still owned it.

·
Completly Useless Truck
2,489 Posts
Nope, just can't type for shit today.

·
Knows a lil' about a lil'
2,546 Posts
I joined in 2004, I pop in every 4 or 5 mos to see what's up. I was never one of the cool kids so I doubt if anyone remembers me :) BTW, I remember the "great crash." I posted a timeline thread that covered the 'bagging of Mellow Yellow that night, woke up in the morning and everything was gone, haha. Good to see some familiar names.

·
Hello
11,397 Posts
I joined in 2004, I pop in every 4 or 5 mos to see what's up. I was never one of the cool kids so I doubt if anyone remembers me :) BTW, I remember the "great crash." I posted a timeline thread that covered the 'bagging of Mellow Yellow that night, woke up in the morning and everything was gone, haha. Good to see some familiar names.
I remember your yellow S10! :cool:

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
201 - 220 of 233 Posts