S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been away from the forum for a while now....life just always in the way and havent messed with my s-10 for a long time and sold my other s-series stuff....Who remembers the good ole days of ceiling fan girl, speedy couldn't find his glove box, and the guy who kept making cereal box hood scoops for his truck(s)? Captain Morgan would own the hell out of some hot shot newbie before banning them, dernoma dragging his blazer through the gas tank than that retard kenny dude bought it and hacked it up.....Then dernoma bought a truck again and hit a tree and no one would let it down for like a year. lol Shit like that? How many guys are still around who were on the forum like back in 05-08 like me? Did Brian (orangesonoma) ever actually get the damn noma back on the road? lol What happened to Dave (AVTEKK) after he moved back to jersey?

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yea I remember you Krissy, truck looks lower than I remember it. lol also don't remember you having two trucks. and yea I was trying to think of some more of the good ole epic threads from years past....lol

·
You can't polish a turd.
489 Posts
I've been lurking since day one. I originally joined in Sept 2003 under my first screen name, xmsn2003

...I don't remember anything. :D

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol sometimes life is better that way devil.....and yea i noticed your join date of dec 2005 and you have 386 posts lol I was like damn guess he just reads alot and doesnt post much.

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in aug of 05 I was 15 and had just bought my 90 s-10 for $100 from a family friend who had it and drove it home illegally after jump starting it and putting a few gallons of gas into the VERY leaky gas tank. lol Started working on it right then and found the forum. I have had a TON of vehicles come and go along with about 6 other s-series vehicles and I can't let my first one go. lol It's stupid but we were both born in 90 and I grew up seeing that truck as a kid....It still only has 89k miles on it. lol It's been apart to install my 5 link and bodydrop for a couple-few years now......been itching to get it back together here lately.....

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohh duh.....it was yellownoma and the tree.....i forgot....didnt dernoma have something to do with it too? like he ended up buying yellonoma's truck or something? or maybe my mind has failed me. lol and I remember your blazer build and when it was a different color....Dude you really yellownoma'd that tree lol good times...

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
I miss those days. Dernoma bought yellownoma's truck I think. How long has it been since you were here?

·
Bitch
3,958 Posts
oh yea I remember you Krissy, truck looks lower than I remember it. lol also don't remember you having two trucks. and yea I was trying to think of some more of the good ole epic threads from years past....lol
Yeah the white one is bagged now lol - I always had multiples for the last couple of years but the white one stayed lol The pink one is my daily for now lol

·
You can't polish a turd.
489 Posts
lol sometimes life is better that way devil.....and yea i noticed your join date of dec 2005 and you have 386 posts lol I was like damn guess he just reads alot and doesnt post much.
Haha that I do. I really just don't have that much to contribute. There are much more poeple smarter than me on these trucks so I'll let them give the technical advice. I'm just here to learn a few things.

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
seems like alot of "remember when" threads are poppin up lately

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
Still here, I'm just limited on when I can get online... Speaking of memories, the Great Forum Crash... So many people butthurt about their post counts....

·
Yes, they're all mine
3,042 Posts
I don't remember all that shit but I been around a while myself

1 - 20 of 233 Posts