S-10 Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2002 4X4 Crew Cab 191k Just bought it as a work in progress. Runs and looks good, has some leaks and flickering lights I'm working on now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
'94 Blazer 235k running a little rough these days, possible fuel line issue. expected interior/exterior wear that needs attention but still my daily car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
White/Blue, '92 4.3, 392K
and the other one
Red, '92 4.3, 85K, original owner was my Son in Law's Great Grandfather.

Second owner of both. Original engines and trans. Nothing major done to either of them.

·
Registered
210 Posts
My 88 , over 200,000 on the 2.5 original, never rebuilt , A starter , two coolent pumps, an injector, one exhaust header .. that’s it , besides the usual wear parts .

·
Registered
133 Posts
203,300. Bought it in 2011 with 159,000.

Things that have been replaced from front to back: radiator, oil cooler lines, remote oil filter lines, idler and pitman arm, brake disks + calipers +pads, a/c compressor and accumulator, CPI x3, cruise control vacuum diaphragm, valve covers, exhaust manifolds, oil pressure sensor, complete distributor + coil, entire engine wire harness, DRAC module, some stupid plastic clip that operates the blend door behind the dash, transmission rebuild, TV cable, rear main seal, driveshaft u-joint, fuel pump x3.

Now it's doing pretty good other than cylinder #4 being at 83% compression.

I've spent about $15,000 total on this truck since 2011 including purchase price, trans rebuild, regular maintenance etc.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts