S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all

i was thinking about getting the FBI kit from www.minitruckn.com
and it comes w/ a 7 gallon tank....do you think i should an extra tank and an extra compressor? and also about how many fills could i get out of 2-7 gallon tanks....and is 2 standard compressors good enough for both of the tanks...like 1 for each tank??? im not very familiar w/ the bagz. :bash: :bash: :bash:

Thanks
Dru.

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Which would mean 4 compressors and say good bye to your alternator. It's bad enough running 2 sometimes. Go with 2 100% duty cycles if you are going 14 gallons. They should be able to handle it a little better.

Now a real kewl set up is with an engine driven compressor from say Airlift. If you add up a bunch of compressors they get expensive and with the engine driven, you always have air (as long as the engine is on)

·
body dropped
4,346 Posts
engine driven is a good idea. that's what i'm doing as soon as my Canadian distributor get off his ass and get's it in!! Hint Hint Jeff.

Scuba tanks are sweet, till you run out of air. "air" is the most important part: If you can't make enough, it's not as much fun. If you can't make it fast enough, it's not as much fun. If you go scuba and you run out of air while you're pimpin' it through downtown Whitby right after CANADA kicked the states ass! it's not as much fun. That's why I'll be running engine driven.

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
I knew it.....less than one day before I heard about it from someone in the great tundra.....It was a good win! Now get over it!

Rick

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
And that IS the voice of experience talking!! You know how long 50 years can be. :)

See you in 2006!

Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts