S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i got tired of my friends picking on me because i was riding stock height so i pulled a leaf, added 3 inch blocks, and cut my coils. i have, well had, the zq8 package. my rear tires are tuckin, im 2 1/2 inches from tuckin rim, and my front fender lip is right above the tire, i now have the lowest static drop in my county. i still have the zq8 16's and the stock 235/55 tires. so how much of a drop is that?

ill post some pics tomorrow

·
98 S10 Zq8
495 Posts
02zq84.3 said:
alright, i got tired of my friends picking on me because i was riding stock height so i pulled a leaf, added 3 inch blocks, and cut my coils. i have, well had, the zq8 package. my rear tires are tuckin, im 2 1/2 inches from tuckin rim, and my front fender lip is right above the tire, i now have the lowest static drop in my county. i still have the zq8 16's and the stock 235/55 tires. so how much of a drop is that?

not near the lowest static drop in wayne dakota .. but it is low , and If I had 16s again , but I would be down there with ya .. I seen it the other day and it does look better though .. but its all good , I'll be hittin switches soon

·
murse
13,200 Posts
zq8s10 said:
not near the lowest static drop in wayne dakota .. but it is low , and If I had 16s again , but I would be down there with ya .. I seen it the other day and it does look better though .. but its all good , I'll be hittin switches soon
wut part of ga ya'll in?

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
02zq84.3 said:

Hahaha...That's not low at all.

I was tuckin tire with stock tires and wheels ;)

·
Registered
85 reg cab, long bed, ls6, 4l70
246 Posts
my guess is you dropped the front 3" and the rear around 4.5". Also you'll probly get tired of how the rear rides after a while. (Axel hitting frame)

·
98 S10 Zq8
495 Posts
We are in south eastern georgia , 40 miles west of brunswick, wayne county , and dakota, I just re read what you put , your fender lip is still above tire? .. My stock rims and tire I tucked the lip of the rim .. haha ... oh and you wanna see low static? Ask Ben about the old toyota of seans

·
That 3D picture dude guy
4,570 Posts
I tuck tire on my 15" wheels with 215/60/15 rubber on em,.. :dunno: and I scrape on every railroad track and driveway in town. las tRR crossing I went over I left a 10-15 foot drag mark on th epavement curtousy of my x-members

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
at the time i had forgotten about seans yota. i like the ride of my coils, a lil bouncy but i dont mind it. yeah i heard about that kevin, let me know when your stuff comes in i wanna help so i can get some hands on knowledge for when i bag mine. o yeah my poppers com in thursday, and my filler plates and my im focking low sticker to.
were about 3 hours from macon

·
98 S10 Zq8
495 Posts
Took the camera? wtf , this is pointless without pics!! lol just playin with ya , I'll prolly be running by automechanics tomorrow, I went today during 5th and 6th .. but yeah, I'll give ya a call when I get the bags and all in , we just got a plasma cutter here at the house:) ... I've been havin fun lol, well, holla at ya later

1 - 13 of 13 Posts