S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
s10f is for n00bs!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was thinking bout buying a X in 2 years 1998+ ext cab. how loud do u think i could go in Subs (watts) i was org. gonna buy 5.0 stang but i said f|uck it insurance would kill me (New jersey and all) i was gonna put 2 rockford Hx2 12" (1000 watts 500rms) but i think thats gonan be way to much in the s10 ext cab cuz well hell itz right behind you? what kind of system u guys got? and is it Barable? thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
xxINSANExx said:
i was gonna put 2 rockford Hx2 12" (1000 watts 500rms) but i think thats gonan be way to much in the s10 ext cab cuz well hell itz right behind you?
thats too much? to me thats a good start

you've got guys goin as crazy as doing a cut through from the bed into the cabin and using the entire bed as an enclosure

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
theres a stereo shop around me with an xtreme for sale that has 12 12" punch hx2 subs in the extended cab portion of the truck. Now that has a lotta bass

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
you could do 4 12's no problem. I helped my buddy put 4 12's in his nissan king cab or whatever they call them. your 2 12's would diffently be a good start.

·
I H8 BUMPS!!
58 Posts
I have 4 kenwood excelon db+ 12's, two sony xplode 800W amps. Oh ya, I did a cut through too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts