S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need tires for my new rims and I have been checking around Ebay. I found Nankang tires the cheapest. How good are these tires and are they worth the $260 plus shipping? Go here to see them. Thanks for the help.

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
i think nankangs are super cheap cause we took the spare tire out of his 70s mustang and we are pretty sure it was stock and it has a nankang tire on it so be carefull they prolly are very cheap

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
I ran a set last summer through the winter and they were shot. I had 235/40/17's and the tread wear on them was pretty bad. In fact the guy that bought my wheels had to go out and buy new tires when he got them...poor guy
Chris

·
LOWERED 12.75" Bit<h
413 Posts
i just so happen to work at discount tire. nankang tires are the cheapist low pros u can find. 225-40-18. our cost on these tires are 90$ wesell them for like 108 a tire. if u only have to pay 260 thats 65$ a tire. good deal but the tires are the lowest in quality. but good for day to day driving. most of the people that get these tires just want low pros and are not looking for nice street tires. just my .02¢

1 - 7 of 7 Posts