S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
only mods to motor I have done is drop in filter and flowmaster muffler with side exit before right rear tire.
thats it.

no clue what I would run in the 1/4

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Well, i haven't run the 1/4 mile... but i know with the mods i have, i have picked up quite a bit more power. I did do a 0-60 run(sorta) set the trusty timex and nailed it... an ugly 11sec 0-60 OUCH!! i don't even want to know what it was before!!:rolleyes:

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Indigo99LS said:
Well, i haven't run the 1/4 mile... but i know with the mods i have, i have picked up quite a bit more power. I did do a 0-60 run(sorta) set the trusty timex and nailed it... an ugly 11sec 0-60 OUCH!! i don't even want to know what it was before!!:rolleyes:
yeah i did mine on my timepiece and ran 0-60 in 4

mins......:D :D

·
Sinatra Lives!
1,463 Posts
Indigo99LS said:
I did 12.8 timing myself, I'd do better with someone else timing me though...

·
I'm in hot puuurrrsuit!!
227 Posts
I'm faster then the old lady in the retirement home in the wheel chair, but not as quick as my 3 yr old cousin, in her powerwheels pink barbie corvette.

Kills:

Full city/school bus
Front end loader
Wide load Semi
The paper boy (on foot not bike)
Dumptruck full of dirt (up hill)
Razor scooter
Ford Lightning pulling a yacht

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Xtreme_Chevy2000 said:
I'm faster then the old lady in the retirement home in the wheel chair, but not as quick as my 3 yr old cousin, in her powerwheels pink barbie corvette.

Kills:

Full city/school bus
Front end loader
Wide load Semi
Razor scooter

hahahahahah lmfao.....i forgot about the old lady......:D :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Xtreme_Chevy2000 said:

Kills:

Full city/school bus
Front end loader
Wide load Semi
Razor scooter

i feel your pain

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Y2K, damn you!!! your truck is slow and it doesn't matter. LOL :D :D
U V6 guys suck. JK
I would have got a 6 but when I bought mine in 99 when they first came out the V6 were special order unless dealer ordered one like that.

it would have taken 2 1/2 months to get it so I said to hell with it and wanted to be the first one with a X in my area AND I WAS.

·
Sinatra Lives!
1,463 Posts
Hell, I just got mine cause I fugured I'd kill myself in a 4.3 right now, I do enough crazy shiznit in 4 banger though... Besides, it's hellacheaper then a 4.3, I'm paying 167 a month, ask Alzistic what he's paying... :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
i'm pretty sure that i do mid 16s...i've beaten souped up neons and jettas (not the V6 or turbo variety)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jesse houston said:
i'm pretty sure that i do mid 16s...i've beaten souped up neons and jettas (not the V6 or turbo variety)
Jesse I see you are here and there cool. With my mods Im getting in the 15's but I will get it in to mid 13's to low low 14's.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah, that rocks... can't wait for the STS turbo... did you have your head ported and polished after you bought the mantapart head? also, how much did the flywheel cost? i also need to know how much it cost to install, unless you did it yourself

·
Registered
9 Posts
the coils are $50 a piece (yes you need 2!) i got them at pep boys...they didn't tell me that my truck needed 2 coils so i only bought one...then when i went to have it installed, (don't try to do it yourself, you have to get way under your carto do it and if it's lowered you'll have a hella time) the mechanic was like, "which one do you want me to replace?" i was like, "there's more than one?" anyway eventually got the other one on...i went to an a mechanic and he installed the coils, spark plugs, wires, and did a tune up all for $50...check MSD they should have an amp designed especially for distributorless ignition systems!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts