S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok after i get done with the motor swap the interior will be taking aim with some custom stuff. Well with it snowing and sleeting and shit outside today i have been stuck home nearly all day. Got bored and took the jimmy to oldnavy and got some clothes but anyways i have had ALOT of tiem to think about this. With the truck in general i am going with a nice clean subtle look. Nothing on the truck will be too flashy. Hell the guy doing my motor swap is a good friend of mine and said he would throw some braided hoses in for free but i told himt o limit it down to the fuel lines and thats it. I have either taken off all chrome or painted it. It does have a billet bowtie and will be getting a billet grill here in a few months but that is besides the point.

I need the interior to go along with the outside. Everything will match but i dont want it to be gaudy. I do want leather seats but not out of an s-series at all. I was thinking more along the lines of a firebird set in front with the grey metallic. I will have to aquire a center console. Are there any consoles that will fit without modification other than the s-series? Now should i just leave it like that or should i go ahead and paint some of the dash silver or just keep it like this? Letme know what you guys thinks. crticize or whatever you need to do. I am still in the planning stages of this part of my truck.

·
Registered
57 Posts
find a console you like and modify it to fit into the truck if you want a stock looking interior...you could pull this off with almost any console out there....shouldnt take much fiberglass work to get it situated and afterwards i would sand it down and paint it to match or run carpet up the sides of it so the fiberglass doesnt show...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts