S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how all you thought this would look on my truck. I chopped a pic of xtreme-10's truck because he has a black xtreme like i do and because he already has the rims i want on it. If you read this xtreme-10, what size are those rims and tires.

Tell me what you all think, i like it. give me some input.

First is my truck as of now(i peeled the gay graphics off)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And now the chopped version of xtreme-10s with the paint i like. Would this be a peweter or a silver?

Attachments

·
Mini Truckin' = Lifestyle
385 Posts
i think that paint job is sweet

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
Not to whore this up> How about this> I am going to do it for my winter project. I will be learnig alot. Basically all body prep. and stuff
Shave my taillights, put in leds and french licence plate

It don't sit that low. i messed around with it. but the idea is of the tailgate

·
Registered
83 Posts
ooooo, not feeling those tails. But if you like them go for it, they are different, I'll give you that.
andrewr33 said:
LIke the black and silver, but that guy is right door handles need to be shaved.
:stupid:

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
i don't really care for the led's either. my thought on that are lights should only go on the sides where the stockers were, or in the rollpan. i think all lights in the tailgate don't look right... and if you take your tailgate off, no lights..

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
I have since came up with a different design. Kinda the same still. but made it so i won't cost as much. But............ When do you take off yourtailgate and drive around????? If i have to haul something. My parens have 3 other pickups that are way past capable for hauling something............... litestab what happens when you take urs off... no licence plate..... just wondering. not trying to start a fight. just making a point

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
that is what i was wondring. but I am not sure if I am going through with it now. I just looked up the laws. If i do it. I will be breaking 3 laws. And I don't need that, NOt sure what to do now. Much just say F it and do it

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
what are you talking about? yes right now i have a gm roll pan. no problems with police or anyone. except me. i want a smoothie rollpan.

·
Gettin' Lucky In Kentucky
1,138 Posts
I really like that paint, its like what I wanna do. My truck is indigo blue, I wanna have a dark grey on the bottom half of the truck, with some dark blue flames comin back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts