Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
king_nothn check your pm's in a minute

and ya i am getting chrome wheels. :evilg: it's hard to decide! lol

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
yes i agree, the all chrome grill would be bad ass, but you'd definatly need some chrome wheels to go with it, and the billet bowtie too

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
LOL you guys are starting to convince me to get it!!!!! i may have to now........ :D
i was thinking with a black bowtie!

but im startin to think it will look badass with clear corners and and speed grille and that grill

·
I used to be 00xdime
117 Posts
Do it if you want to I would but I cant afford wheels to go with the grille. Just do whatever you want you know it is your truck

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Dude that looks sweet!Just have to get the bling bling rims to go with it though.I say go for it.I noticed he has a few up there considering getting one myself for my Indigo Blue X Blazer.

Later!

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:cuss: i didnt say you could get one!!!! :cuss:

:p j/k

i'm gonna have to tell my parents to get me one for christmas. haha

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Chrome on that white truck looks filthy. Chrome on black, I'm not to sure about that. I'm sure it will look good whatever way you go with it.

·
Registered Stepsider!!!!!
569 Posts
need a chrome bumper to go with it, I have that setup waiting in my garage for spring, Black X with chrome wheels, chrome grille, chrome bumper. I think it will look good, I'll find out after the snow clears.

·
Grrr
1,575 Posts
i wonder if you did the chrome bumper that guy is sellin too with an x airdam and that chrome grill. I personally think they look bad, but alot of ppl are startin to like chrome again.

·
Registered
83 Posts
gay

I think it is a bit much with the chrome.....it looks alittle to Mexican Work truck style, all you need is some chrome tint, and fender trim and you will have the whole package...but that is just my opinion

·
Sneaky White Person
Tundra
9,765 Posts
wellhung said:
i dont like it really i think it looks cheap
yeah and i'm not really a chrome man myself

·
Work In Progress
191 Posts
On a black x it will be nothing but the truth! Once again the Chrome wheels are a must. I wonder if a GP would be possible? $115 still isn't bad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts