S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is that you chop pros keep the shine on the vehicle after painting what brush do you use or technique? i have photoshop 7 please this is what is keeping me from mastering my chop's! please respond.

~Drew

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
We're not brushing over the truck...select to areas you want to change the color of and the go to Image, Adjustments, and then either:

Color Balance,
Hue/Saturation,
and/or Levels

then play with the sliders and see what happens. There is a bunch of diffent ways to change the color depending on what you are looking for. Most of these will keep the reflections in the paint...making it look glossy. I am not the expert by any means, someone else may have other tips to give you.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
rollin20s said:
How is that you chop pros keep the shine on the vehicle after painting what brush do you use or technique? i have photoshop 7 please this is what is keeping me from mastering my chop's! please respond.

~Drew

yeh man just like the genearal said....lol...i remember seeing a photchop on here when i first signed and it was a white s10 to yellow...it came out great and i tried and tried with the paint tool until i asked :):welder:

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
The General pretty much summed it all up there. I just use the lasso tool and use shift or alt keys when I need to add or delete a section like windows or something like that. You will get the hang of it, it just takes time.

Drew

PS.... you cant steal my name and my signiture at the end of every post...lol, j/k.... cool name ya got there

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
One of the best ways I've found to select stuff is hit "Q" the enter the quick mask, use a brush (not pencil) with tight edges (not real feathered out), paint over top of what you want selected (it with turn a light pink color), press "Q" again to exit the quick mask, then invert your selection. Now do what ever you want to it. This method gives very smooth edges that are slightly feathered out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts