S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jersey's Own
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so im trying to make a hopper. with that i plan to run 6 1/2" valves up front. dual fills for each bag, with one dump on each. so 3 valves per bag. So how would i plumb it? run 1 line from the tank to each fill, then tee off a dump on one of the fills? kinda like this?

let me know if this is right, or if i should make any changes.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Yeah, here's another visual if it helps. It's just the same thing though.

·
Jersey's Own
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, thats a cleaner drawing of what i was trying to portray. but instead of running a second fitting for gauges, i found that SD carries a T fitting that also has a guage port on it as well. so ill use that for less pressure loss and keep the valves as close to the bags as i can get.

·
BAAWDDYYY DRAAAWP!
1,033 Posts
just a thought, but why need a gauge when hopping? most gauges only read up to like 180 psi or so. you would be busting the needles when hopping. the only higher gauges i know of are the ones i have from dakota that are 400 psi. which matter of fact is anyone wants to trade these for the 200 psi set let me know. not running that much pressure anymore, dont need them.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
I wana see how you guys bring the dual lines out of the spring cups and back down the frame. I have to attempt this pain in the ass process soon when i replumb my front.

·
Jersey's Own
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dnut24 said:
just a thought, but why need a gauge when hopping? most gauges only read up to like 180 psi or so. you would be busting the needles when hopping. the only higher gauges i know of are the ones i have from dakota that are 400 psi. which matter of fact is anyone wants to trade these for the 200 psi set let me know. not running that much pressure anymore, dont need them.
im also gonna use this truck as a daily driver/dragger, so i need to know what pressure im at when im driving. i might be interested in your 400 psi gauges as well, i'll get back to you on those, either here or on .ORG

·
BAAWDDYYY DRAAAWP!
1,033 Posts
Red95SS said:
im also gonna use this truck as a daily driver/dragger, so i need to know what pressure im at when im driving. i might be interested in your 400 psi gauges as well, i'll get back to you on those, either here or on .ORG

:werd:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts