S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what was done to this 2wd to get this stance? Wheel and tire size? Spacers? What kind of lift? In paricular im wondering how they got the wide stance? Anyone?
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Car

·
Boozebag
10,474 Posts
He wants to lift his 2x4.
I suggested a body lift and 31x10x15 tires/wheels.
There is a forum member (maybe former member) that did a 2x4 lift. It looked pretty official.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it lifted? 2wd or 4wd. I like it any idea on the specs of this truck , what he did with it?
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thing has cv axles in front. Obvious 4wd is obvious.
how can you see the axles? Max do you agree the red truck in the photo is for sure 4x4? Its really the width that i want. I dont mind spending for lift spindles, shackles, or wider rear end. Making the front wheels wider is where I am getting stuck on how to do it or if it even can be done on 2wd. I had a line on a 4x4 project truck, but someone has now since bought it so i hesitated on that and now its gone. If i can give my 2x4 the stance i want i would be happy.
Do you mean like my 2wd? View attachment 365465
Well thats a nice stance also!I I guess you have to lift it that high to get the wide point of the tall tires to be lower than the fender wells. Did you cut the bottom off of your fenders in the front?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres another stance i like. i
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

ts 4x4

·
B4U Task Force Admin
33,135 Posts
how can you see the axles? Max do you agree the red truck in the photo is for sure 4x4? Its really the width that i want. I dont mind spending for lift spindles, shackles, or wider rear end. Making the front wheels wider is where I am getting stuck on how to do it or if it even can be done on 2wd. I had a line on a 4x4 project truck, but someone has now since bought it so i hesitated on that and now its gone. If i can give my 2x4 the stance i want i would be happy.

Well thats a nice stance also!I I guess you have to lift it that high to get the wide point of the tall tires to be lower than the fender wells. Did you cut the bottom off of your fenders in the front?
If you look closely, you can see the axle stub poking out of the wheel.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you look closely, you can see the axle stub poking out of the wheel.
Ok thanks. If you had to guess, how tall and wide would you say those tires are on the red truck? and how many inches would you say the truck is lifted?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Can someone tell me what was done to this 2wd to get this stance? Wheel and tire size? Spacers? What kind of lift? In paricular im wondering how they got the wide stance? Anyone? View attachment 365443
View attachment 365442
A princely sum of Cash/Time was involved. Finding and asking owner most direct way to vehicle equip specs. What's source of pics ? They should know owner

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A princely sum of Cash/Time was involved. Finding and asking owner most direct way to vehicle equip specs. What's source of pics ? They should know owner
I cannot remember where I got that pic, i wish I could. Maybe its in my bookmarks somewhere.

·
DILLIGAF
527 Posts
I'm running 33" x 10.5", so yes I did trim the bottom rear corners of my fenders slightly. I also added a 3" body lift along with the lift kit. On the front I used a 1 1/2" wheel spacer and a 2" on the rear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts