S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this weekend, i dropped my new truck. i just chopped the coils out up front and then im gettin spindles next week ordered (please dont lecture me about the chopping of springs, i wanna roll low til i can afford good quality which is soon) and in the back i planned on pulling out 2 leafs and having 3" blocks. well, when i was knockin out the leafs, the shortest leaf snapped, so i am running one leaf in the back with 3"blocks. right now the axle lays against the bump stop brackets as it sits there so driving is a *****. when i cut out those brackets tonight, how close am i gonna be to the ground? i am about 3 inches off right now i believe

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
my frame is sitting on the axle and I have like 3 inches to the ground..you must be like running some 14" wheels w/ 50series tires or something. Mine has the bump stop bracket already cut out...the frame is literally setting on the axle.

here is my truck with the frame on axle:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Um thats gotta ride real nice..LOL Cruise for 10 minutes and rub your ass and stop your teeth from chattering for another 10 lol

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol: extreme pxl, i sit a lot lower than u, i dunno maybe im closer to the ground than i know, i just put my 65 series tires on it today and it sits lower than urs....i am gonna put flat leafs in and cut out the bump stops this weekend

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
lol...
Mine has the top leaf and the overload leaf left in the pack. I plan on leaving the leafs like that and just putting a notch in and see where it sets...if it need air shocks to hold it up then I will get some..but I don't think it will.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, i planned on buyin my spindles next friday but now i have to buy an exhaust since i dragged it off this afternoon lol. the pipe from the muffler back fell off before i lowered it, so there was no hanger holding the muffler up, it kept dragging and dragging, then i backed up and it was stuck in the ground, so i pulled forward and it was left behind me :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts