S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the intake from chrome intakes, but it just doesnt fit right how can i make it fit like its suppose to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the shroud is one thing, but its also hitting the ac compressor, heres 2 more pics a little closer up. dont mind the mudd havent gotten a chance to spray the motor after muddin last week

·
LS6 swap in progress.
1999 LS6 Sonoma on C5 Brakes
295 Posts
i have pretty much the same intake on my truck. mine is routed the same way but its closer to the ac compressor. it hits the compressor, but not pulley anymore so im not concerned. but anyways, there's that knob or whatever coming off of the ac compressor casting and what i did was push the intake down so that knob "holds it in place" i guess. i have some pics on my cardomain if you wanna see.

AJ

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet deal i just did wht you did with yours and now it fits way better. thanks man

·
LS6 swap in progress.
1999 LS6 Sonoma on C5 Brakes
295 Posts
motoxprnce said:
sweet deal i just did wht you did with yours and now it fits way better. thanks man
no problem...happy modding.

is that a 2.2L lifted? have you ever gone trailriding or anything with that? i originally wanted to make mine into a pre-runner sand type, but after i got into autocrossing i was hooked...just curious.

later!

AJ

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya thts a lifted s-10, its got a 3 1/2 spindle lift, and a 2in body lift, with 31s, not to much trailing but a little all i got is desert up here in victorville, but its mostly for looks, hopefully one day i'll have tht CST longtravel kit on it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts