S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
I think that most of the members on the forum will agree that 18's look the best on our s series trucks although 17's are more affordable. But some will totally agree that 20's are the way to go but 20's will require a very small amount of rubber to prevent rubs but also due to the limited rubber potholes will bend the rim. But again 18's seems to be everyones choice. Just my 2 cents...

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
db machine said:
I think that most of the members on the forum will agree that 18's look the best on our s series trucks although 17's are more affordable. But some will totally agree that 20's are the way to go but 20's will require a very small amount of rubber to prevent rubs but also due to the limited rubber potholes will bend the rim. But again 18's seems to be everyones choice. Just my 2 cents...

i have also seen the best of both worlds with an 18/20 combo. that way you can run a tire that wont bend the rim on the 18 and it wont rub, while in the back doing the same on a bigger rim.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i got a 2 inch spindle and 3 inch coil on my xtreme up front and 4 inch block out back, my first set of wheels were 17 inch eagle 212's on 245/45 then i wanted some 20s so i got a set of alba berthas on 245/35 they rubbed like hell. well i ditched them and recently ordered some kmc winguts in 18x8 i think that is the best choice on s10s! 18s that is xtreme21

1 - 5 of 5 Posts