S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a local guys truck, his name on here is HOPPINON20S and he wanted me to post these pics for him. The truck bunnyhops due to dual ported bags all around, two 220cuft nitro cylinders, and stainless braided airline. He can tell ya more about it when he posts.

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
oh now thats just cool! I bet its not too good for the truck though! I'd be scared to do it, my truck is my daily driver.

·
No Kitty!!
1,717 Posts
I can't believe he actually hops with that small of a tire on those 20's. Must have some big balls.

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
kdhs10 said:
I can't believe he actually hops with that small of a tire on those 20's. Must have some big balls.
A friend of mine hopped his truck for awhile, broke his frame a few times, bent at least 3 sets of boyd wheels on 35 series tires, countless other junk. Hell yeah dude he's got either deep pockets or a big ol' sack.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Imperialc00 said:
A friend of mine hopped his truck for awhile, broke his frame a few times, bent at least 3 sets of boyd wheels on 35 series tires, countless other junk. Hell yeah dude he's got either deep pockets or a big ol' sack.
his frame looks bent to me :phil:

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Imperialc00 said:
Yeah I wouldnt have the balls to hop it like that. It would be too much $$ spent to fuk it up. But that is Cool as sh*t that it hops like that on 20's.:headbang:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts