S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok - I've read and read but haven't found a definitive answer...do any of ya'll know what "specifically" I can use as a hop shock ?

and would it help if i used a hop shock and helper springs together ?

thanks for any and all help/advise....

·
Blue-X
828 Posts
Here is a link for the factory Bilstein hop shock. You can find a frame bracket on ebay or gmpartsdirect.com Just go to your local hardware store and find some grade 8 bolts and you should be set.
here is a complete set up for sale

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks...unfortunately i missed the ebay item...but i already have the brackets anyways...all i need is the shock...and now thanks to you i have it too...or will have it in a few mins....

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i just got off the phone with ORW and they say that is not the right shock..they can get the correct one but they have to order it...but they don't have a price for it...they will email me with the correct numbers and prices for the front, rear and hop shock...will post this info when i get it...

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i called them back (cause i never heard from them) and talked to a diff tech and he said they don't have anything and can't get anything...i guess i'm gonna have to install the brackets and take measurements..or find a used shock....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts