S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Official Canadian Asshole
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the food any good? are the women hot?
Ive heard from my cousin and my friend that Hooters sucks cause the food isnt good and there arent that many hot women? so whats the scoop...if i do go there, ill get lotsa pics

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
dude.... theres food at hooters?

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
hooters is overpriced crappy food with SOME good lookin girls but i wont go outta my way for a hooters ever again

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
Your complaining about hooters, yet your after that girl in your avatar?.... kinda messed up honkey are you?

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well ya see ive never been to hooters but i think it would be cool to get some pics and shit...but ive just been told they serve you drinks in clear glasses and it doesnt say hooters on it because people were jacking them wich was what i was going to do...so we will probably go to a different place

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
our hooters is in the Mall of America.... aint a bad ass in the group
who cares about food... its hooters for christ sake

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
**** it who cares if the food sucks were teenagers we cant afford a whole shit load of food anyway...and itll be a shitty bus ride to get there...but im gonna buy a disposible camera and get teh pics on a picture cd, and ill post them here

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theres nothing to steel i dont think unless they have shit there i can steel..

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh and there is a field trip to some play so thats why we are going to go to hootes...i dunno...shitty food.

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
Feild trip? to hooters?

I wanna get kicked outta college, and go back to your HS

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
raped in juvy.. roflmao... Hes gonna be some 12year old boys bitch.. lmfao

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
butt raped in Juvvy eh...you wouldnt go there for steeling...maybe in the states...but not here..

and we are going to a play called Othello...but a few of us are gonna go to Hooters or probably the other place for lunch before the play

1 - 20 of 48 Posts