S-10 Forum banner

10821 - 10840 of 10846 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I keep trying to find the motivation to work on my truck but i cannot find it. Any of you guys getting anything done on your truck??

·
Registered
732 Posts
I may be going to Lincoln Tech in Indy here soon, that's if I ever hear back from my bloody Acedemic Rep. If not, I may say **** it and move out of Indiana and move to Colorado Springs

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Beats the hell out of me, i heard the reference thing too. Was finally going to go, guess not now. I had heard they almost weren't going to have it this year but i guess this might seal its coffin.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
92 bagged blue dime
748 Posts
It was a great show in years past. You should check it out it's the best show I've been to in IN. I'll be a reference for you if you will return the favor.

·
Registered
234 Posts
My jimmy is just a dd and very slow build due to finances. Really all I want to do mainly is fix the rust and static it about 3/4.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered Hoosier
4,675 Posts
Any interest in a 92 S10 Tahoe swb? Been off the road for a while. Runs good. Frame solid (except for left bump stop bracket) Body rusty, but not beat up. 4.3, 700r4, 3:08, tilt, cruise, air. Popped a brake line recently. Front had rotors turned, wheel bearings, calipers and brake hoses. Used gear reduction starter installed. Also has an older. Sony stereo. Hate to see it go to the scrappers. Will get some pics up later.
PM me if interested.
Rick

10821 - 10840 of 10846 Posts