S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a new hood and which one would u guys choose?
I know I have a 2.2L but it will be a 5.7 some day!

Cervini's SS

or Goodmark Gen.2 Cowl Induction

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The pics aren't the best but didn't feel like searching!

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Of these two I like the cervini's SS more. There has also been a pic of a hood floating around that looks like the front of the new trans-am. Someone said it looked like nostrils but I really liked it a lot! And no one has one yet so that is a bonus. The cervini's has been around for a while, but they are a known factor in quality of construction. The other hood......well....you'll be the first in your neighborhood to find out!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I said it looked like nostrils and u said there would be hair in it

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Oh....that's right! Do you want to hear the mustache story yet....it's really funny?

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Rick's Mustache story!

One this particular day I had a wild mustache hair that kept tickling the very edge of my right nostril. I didn't really think too much about it as I have had a few wild grey mustache hairs do this in the past and I just grabbed a hold of them and yanked them out by the root.....hurt for a second but they would be gone till they grew back in! I didn't have access to a mirror so hunting the particularly annoying hair down and pulling it out was a problem. It annoyed me for hours..it would tickle and I'd try to pull it out, get the wrong one...cuss and it would tickle again.

Well I finally got hold of the wild hair without the use of a mirror. I got a really good grip on it (as wild hairs tend to be hard to hang on to) and I gave it a HUGE yank! As I yanked if felt like a stick of Dynomite went off in my head! My right eye SLAMMED shut and started watering like a garden hose and the pain in my head must have been like having a flame thrower shoved up your nostril and turned on full blast! After I came to my sences I looked at the hair between my fingers and tried to figure out what had happened. Well...it wasn't a mustache hair at all...it was a nose hair...about two inches long....and it was anchored way back in my sinus....I thought that I had pulled my brain out through my nose hole!

So...when approaching middle age and hair is growing everyplace except the top of your head....be careful which one you pull out!

:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dont get either. get the highrise style or the nostril one you seem to like so much. OUCH MY BRAIN!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would get the cowl hood cuz if you are getting a 350 i think it myght need the space but i dont know. but i would get the SS over that other one if its funKtional.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Nostrl one looks Like ASS
I think

I think I am just going to flip a coin

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
ss hood :bowdown: :bowdown:
you wont be disappointed.

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
I am in the same bind, but mine is between the goodmark 1st design and the second. I havent seen decent pics of either on a truck. Any input would be great. Thanks Jered

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the 2nd Gen better but havn't seen any in person here is the 1st Gen one

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
Re: Rick's Mustache story!

rhenry01 said:
One this particular day I had a wild mustache hair that kept tickling the very edge of my right nostril. I didn't really think too much about it as I have had a few wild grey mustache hairs do this in the past and I just grabbed a hold of them and yanked them out by the root.....hurt for a second but they would be gone till they grew back in! I didn't have access to a mirror so hunting the particularly annoying hair down and pulling it out was a problem. It annoyed me for hours..it would tickle and I'd try to pull it out, get the wrong one...cuss and it would tickle again.

Well I finally got hold of the wild hair without the use of a mirror. I got a really good grip on it (as wild hairs tend to be hard to hang on to) and I gave it a HUGE yank! As I yanked if felt like a stick of Dynomite went off in my head! My right eye SLAMMED shut and started watering like a garden hose and the pain in my head must have been like having a flame thrower shoved up your nostril and turned on full blast! After I came to my sences I looked at the hair between my fingers and tried to figure out what had happened. Well...it wasn't a mustache hair at all...it was a nose hair...about two inches long....and it was anchored way back in my sinus....I thought that I had pulled my brain out through my nose hole!

So...when approaching middle age and hair is growing everyplace except the top of your head....be careful which one you pull out!

:D
OMGosh! I've done the same thing. I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts