S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sexable Stoner
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me where I can find a SS style hood or place that has after-market hoods? Thanks,
keith

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
yeah and maybe one day he'll get it painted:bash:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
guy that lives down the street from me has an awesome hood he said he got from street scene...it has 2 non functional (which can be made functional) scoops that are flush with the rest of the hood it looks bad ass......i cant find it anywhere though if anyone knows what i'm talking about please reply

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
CynicX said:
guy that lives down the street from me has an awesome hood he said he got from street scene...it has 2 non functional (which can be made functional) scoops that are flush with the rest of the hood it looks bad ass......i cant find it anywhere though if anyone knows what i'm talking about please reply
yeah, i know the hood...you see it in mag's all the time on the silver s10...:D

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
SS Hood

Cervini is bringing out a kit to make it a true ram air, this summer.

Attachments

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
yeah, i know the hood...you see it in mag's all the time on the silver s10...:D
thats the one....since i lost all my mags when i moved out and barns and noble stop stocking mini truckin' mags i have no idea where to find it.....i thought it was street scene and thats what the guy down the road told me.....

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Hmmm....Cervinis has a twin ram hood...but its always on a Pewter truck. I think the one that you are talking about can be found at www.zmotive.com . Its called the extreme something or another. Thats the one that I want too, but if Cervinis is putting out a ram air kit for theirs, I think I might hold out...

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
Thanks Y2K. It took me awhile to think of this sceme. its like the
old Vette L-88 hood paint sceme. A buddy of mine painted it for me.A lot of people tell me how good it looks.:thumbup: The
color is med gray metallic. Now i want to gat a set of ram air v6
emblems for the hood. There off a 2002 Grand Am, There silver
and black.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts