S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
one bad bow tie
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so am i like the only one on here with a hombre? any one else got one? toss up some pics if you got one. i just picked mine up for $400 and it needs a lil work but here she is.

i think the hombres are a nice looking truck a lil different. with mine the first things to do are get the lights lined up better. replace the drivers fender and do something about that bumper.

·
Bought Not Built
3,541 Posts
I had one, i'll dig up some pics in a few

·
Bought Not Built
3,541 Posts

·
Bought Not Built
3,541 Posts
Yeah it was until this happened

And I gave up and sold it lol

·
Registered
591 Posts
i lik the bumpers on the 200os lol (iirc)

·
Bought Not Built
3,541 Posts
The color is Hot Rod Flatz, speed blue

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,047 Posts
Flatz FTMFW

slonlow2000 That was a sexy truck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought this Hombre about 2 months ago, everything had already been done to it all bagged and everything. Needless to say she was rough when i got her, ive been working on the interior some, cleaned up the rear, it had 18s on it but i want to get some whitewalls so i went with the old stock 14s i love. Should have the wheels painted and everything soon. As for a paintjob im going to wait until next spring, ive fixed most of the bodywork but still have some to go. Would like to get a 3 link rear, this one has a 2. IM gonna start a rebuild thread soon.. This is my 1st bagged vehicle figured i would learn and make the mistakes on this one then later on ill build my own from the start. The only thing that tells you this is an Hombre is the steering wheel and i still have the Hombre bed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.