S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
built not bought
Joined
·
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy hill cruise - in wi 7/30/05 well the date is set july 30 that is 2 weeks from tommarow. everyone is welcome i will be posting this on many forums. we will have a set route,we will be crusing on all of the holy hill back roads. the plan is to meet at hopson auto repair at 11am . i figured it is in the middle of milwaukee and muk town. it is located right behind all pro motor sports off of hwy 164 near 59 in waukesha . the best way to get there is take 43 to 164 and head towards waukesha. we hope to have 20 cars + everything from mini trucks c10's hot rods and even imports. if u need any more info or want to join the list let me know. shoot me an email at [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Hey whats up maby i am in i am not sure but are we doing anything else or just a cruise, or like a cookout once we gbet to holy hill.
 

·
built not bought
Joined
·
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sounds like a good idea if anyone has a little grill that would be sweet. other wise we were just planing on stoping somewhere in that area for dinner . this is all planed as of like an hour ago the speicif details are still in the works . ill let ya know . sounds like we already have about 10 people in. and i invited team rush, s10 forum, subsonic , team gmci, and cruise control
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
a deal on a bag setup for my truck would be nice
like a 3 link and a front setup
i wnanna get the compressor and tnak and ride pro e from airride
but other wise those other things a rear and front set uyp deal would be nice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
i know that but like the rear ans setting it up, i wanna find a deal on a 3 link rear if you know or could help me, and were can i get it put on or like if you wanna help me when i get it cause u have done it once, i just wanna lay my truck on the gorund. Also i am rolling 18's right now on a 235/40/18 tire in the front and rear am i going to have to cut out room for tires or should they be fine
 

·
built not bought
Joined
·
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bluenoma13 said:
i know that but like the rear ans setting it up, i wanna find a deal on a 3 link rear if you know or could help me, and were can i get it put on or like if you wanna help me when i get it cause u have done it once, i just wanna lay my truck on the gorund. Also i am rolling 18's right now on a 235/40/18 tire in the front and rear am i going to have to cut out room for tires or should they be fine
ill put it on for ya they arent hard i body droped and put mine on air all my self i have a welder and all the tools needed. the front u might have to slightly noth the wheel wells to get it to lay out and the lower a arms would have to be modded. also the tirerods will need to be notched in the frame. and u will not lay out on stock upper arms unless u mod them. i have stock upper arms and i need to notch for my tie rods so my front sits about 1.5 off the ground. u can get the road grater kit if u really want it . but i wouldnt buy it. u want a nice bolt on kit. get the kp 6 - i belive the kp 4 link is bolt on too just 2 less arms.u should get damn close to lay out in the rear with only a 2.25 bolt in c notch .i can lay out in the rear on 225/40 /18s with a 2.25 c notch
http://www.suicidedoors.com/products/new_KP_products.htm then u need the notch and the bags mayb shocks . i would go that way .prob do your whole truck with fb 5 gal and one 450 comp for like 1500ish + instal but i would do it cheap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
wow only about 1500 plus instal that owuldnt be bad dude i was looking at art and it was like almost 3 grand thanks so much for helping em how long does it usually take to install and do i need to cut the bed up
 

·
cruisin140
Joined
·
20 Posts
what time would the cruise be at . i also would be up for that . i now a few people in cruise control. and i know of team rushand subsonic..Xtremeobsessions are u the same guy that did the body drop on your truck to with the intake comeing out of the hood
 

·
built not bought
Joined
·
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cruisin140 said:
what time would the cruise be at . i also would be up for that . i now a few people in cruise control. and i know of team rushand subsonic..Xtremeobsessions are u the same guy that did the body drop on your truck to with the intake comeing out of the hood
we would be leaving at 11 ish sharp. till who knows . im the only one with a body droped s10 in this area. and yes my open element sticks through the hood. but my hood just got shipped today so not for much longer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
hey 11 i think i will be there i wont be dropped though or lowered just zq8 i beleive, the guy in muk-town has a burnt orange xtreme on 20's that is bagged though
i will be bagged soon though
 

·
built not bought
Joined
·
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bluenoma13 said:
hey 11 i think i will be there i wont be dropped though or lowered just zq8 i beleive, the guy in muk-town has a burnt orange xtreme on 20's that is bagged though
i will be bagged soon though
yeah thats my buddy guy... hes out of town that weekend. and yes i was a member of cc and i do know pork
 

·
cruisin140
Joined
·
20 Posts
me and my buddy where talking to u for a while at the show at the fair park that kartunes and team rush where holding we where the 2 guy that liked your truck more than the oranger one because there is nothing beeter than doing work like u r doing by your self in stead of takeing it in and haveing it done i shold be at the cruise unless something come up
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top