S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i am new... but i prob know more about any of u in cars. so if u wanna ask a question plz do. but don't be like... HOW DO I MAKE MY 4 cyclinder xtreme FAST! cuz to be all honest... xtremes are slow. even the 6's.... but hey they look nice ;)... and i can't stand riced out cars.. so if u got a banner on ur car.. take it off.. ur only making a fool out of urself.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
whats wrong with banners?? Whassup brandon glad u found the site
|
|
|
V

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
o yeah ricey banners, i retract my previous question

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
welcome to the board. and you are in good company about 9 out of 10 of us hate ricers, myself included!:thumbup:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Hmmm..Z28<Xtreme....Well at least he keeps it in the gm family...Im new too but I feel a sense of ****iness in that post.....Probably know more than most of us huh?....As far as the 6's being slow...Yeah I geuss but lets do some math...

02 Xtreme 4.3 $22,000

Procharger Blower $3500

70 Shot of NOS 400

Total $25,900

Cost of Destroying a $33 - 36,000 streetcar......PRICELESS!!!

Maybe we can all send our questions in to be answered...LOL

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
02REDXBLAZE said:
Hmmm..Z28<Xtreme....Well at least he keeps it in the gm family...Im new too but I feel a sense of ****iness in that post.....Probably know more than most of us huh?....As far as the 6's being slow...Yeah I geuss but lets do some math...

02 Xtreme 4.3 $22,000

Procharger Blower $3500

70 Shot of NOS 400

Total $25,900

Cost of Destroying a $33 - 36,000 streetcar......PRICELESS!!!

Maybe we can all send our questions in to be answered...LOL
hahah beautiful :evilg:

coulnt have said it better myself.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Amazing...When my father used to tell me at 17 that I thought I knew everything I thought he was nuts....Wish he was around now to tell him he was right......I've got 19 yrs of experience on ya boy.....Give me a question..any question.....

But seriously.....If thats the way you feel..hey, doesnt mean a thing to me.....Like they say..opinions are like......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts