S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a gm rollpan a few weeks ago and am going to get it painted and installed on wed/tomorrow i guess you could say. Anyway there is hitch on my xtreme that was there when I bought it and I need to take it off. I've never taken a hitch off before or installed one so I don't know how it comes off. It is dark right now otherwise I would go find out. Is there just some bolts that I just need to take out er what? also I bought a light kit with the sockets and I was going to have them installed when I get the rollpan installed but I was wondering if it is real easy. Like something I can do on my own without a huge hassle. Thanks

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, you just take some bolts off and it should pop right off, or it might come as a factory option attached to the rear bumper and youlll have to take it off all at once. Hope this helps

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it sure does help, thanks for being the only one to respond to my post in need of help man. Thanks alot.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure no problem

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:rolleyes: :p :bawl: :2far: :uhoh: :idea: :tdown :cuss: :mom: :nono: :bash: :axe: :shoot: :rock: :boom: :chomp: :booty: HELPING YOURSELF OUT IN A FORUM FOR QUESTIONS IS ALOT MORE FUN:booty: :moon: :ahole:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts