S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats right I hit a turkey. I changed lanes to keep from hitting three and a fourth jumped out and presto their was fheathers everywere. It jumped up just in time to chrack my grill pretty good. Counded like I hit a bag of sand. Well no one hurt dead turkey and a dead grill guess it could have been worse ive seen them go through windows.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
:blaugh:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bowling Green Ky. and on the Thanks giveing thing since their not in season im not posting what I did with it. We will just say I know its dead :-0 yum!

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts
i was gonna say, better have taken it home and eat it!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well it seems like this is the most active post I have ever had so im gonna ask something now. Planing on going to a junk yeard tomorow looking for a grill and decided to look on line now. I found what seems to be the same grill for 91 and up but I have a 88. Im thanking it had the newer grill and was worndering whats different. I liked the grill it had but cant seem to find it for the 88 hears a link to the 91 if anyone knows for sure if it will fit/what mods would need to be done/ of it their is a 88 version any help would be cool. BTW the meat is not too brused up.

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,984 Posts
Cool, it put itself on the grill! It wanted to be eaten.

·
Check your ground
30,848 Posts
be thankful (see what i did there) you killed one. those jokers are hard as hell to hunt and kill in the woods.

·
Eric
2,926 Posts
where do u live that has turkeys running around?
I take it you guys don't have turkeys in Indiana?

I'm in PA and have almost hit everything!!...Deer, birds, possums, turkeys, frogs/toads, cats, dogs, babies, chipmunks, skunks...and the occasional cow.

I think the only ones that I have gotten were toads/frogs and a bird:(

·
Registered
140 Posts
Better have eaten him at least. Pics?

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
the description of events had me laughing. "boom feathers everywhere" hahaha

That sucks dude. Some of the wild turkeys around here are huge. So I guess take solace in the fact it only cracked the grill.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts