S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at parts for my 4.3 on the gm performance parts web site and notice an aluminum block that is like my cast iron block. the description said it coul run displacements up to 5.2 liters:eek: . is there a stroker kit for our truck that i am not aware of:confused: ? the reason i ask is cause my motor has 71000 miles on it:rolleyes: . i plan on either swapping it when it goes kaput with an LS1:evilg: or doing a high performance v6. if i can stroke it i would like it to be 4.8 to 5.0 liters in displacement. any help would be appricieated! thnaks. :drinkhaha

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know

i am anal about taking care of my truck. oil change every 3000 and fuel injector cleaner with it. all the more time to save money for it:D . the block alone costs $3000 +:eek:

·
Accent, what accent
778 Posts
MOUSE-

if your as anal about your engine as I am , when my builder got mine apart he couldn't believe I had 105k street mi on the engine. you've got a long time before that engine goes ka-pluy

·
Purple Pavement Pounder
15 Posts
a very long time!

I have a 94 4.3 CPI with (drumrole) 346,000 all ORIGINAL miles. Besides regular maintenace I have never had any problems. I took it to an 1/8th mile track at 322,000 and ran 10.22.
BTW it is an automatic and that was after a 2 hour drive from edgewater,md to colonial beach, va. I think a big reason it has lasted is because of the oil I use (Amsoil) I LOVE this stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts