S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one run any of them. im looking to run 4 kcs on my truck with 4 other lower watt light for when backing up, also i have a 90 watt strobe pack in my truck along with a ton of blue lights, i was looking into a high output alt. My buddy sugested mean green...$370 no way i can do that, how long do you think my stock alt will last i wont be running all of them at the same time, the most thatll be on together would be the 4 kcs and the 4 reverse lights to back up in the woods. any one else running a high output alt, what other kind is there to go with and how many amps would be good for this

·
awd equipped
3,013 Posts
as ive told other people check out db electrical. i got a 200amp alt for $215 shipped. so far its working great for the past 2 months. running my az compressor, big stereo and now my h.i.ds. the volt needle barley moves from 14 w/ everything on.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
If you go over to the 262 forum, a member just did an upgrade to a CS-144.
Might be worth looking at. He has pics and cost listed.

·
I Rather Be Wheelin'
4,864 Posts
I'm running the stock alt with this and two more KC lights on the pushbumper...

although I'm not actually stupid enough to try and turn them on until the alt is upgraded :haha:

·
I Rather Be Wheelin'
4,864 Posts
And costly :D

But they're definitely going to be used. This truck is going to get abused on the massive amount of trials we have up here in nowheresville.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts