S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want some of those really white/bluish blubs ive seen all over ebay. where can i find these? i kinda like the ones with the 'city lights' the most. ive seen APCs, but they give off like a rainbowish color.

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Do NOT get ProCarParts lamps. They don't have the dome that covers the bulb, you'll be blinding people, plus it just looks tacky without it. I got mine on eBay, I don't know if the person is selling them or not still. Also remember you're going to have to modify the lamp bucket to fit them in there, takes some patience, muscle, and a little saw.

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
Hey,
I bought a set of H4 lenses off ebay and like them alot. The only mod I had to do was take some Tinsnips and widen out the hole on the light mounting pod. Other than that, it's a cinch. Be careful with the trim rings over the headlights though, the H4s are glass and can easily crack.

later
Mike

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
yea i got mine from ebay aswell i was a bit unhappy about having to mod the buckets but for 40 bucks with bulbs i cant complain

click here to see pics of the lights and what i had to do to the buckets

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i found a set on ebay. picked them up for 50. cant wait to get those suckers in! they dont have the 'city lights' in them tho. kinda wanted those. i dont know how much better those are if any. but the set with the city lights was at 71 bucks with a day left on the auction. but im excited for these things.

·
Big Dreamer w/low Budget
207 Posts
Hey 92S10LB I like those headlights and those tails kick ass what kind and where did you get them? and the intake is that a stock box with a tube?:beer: :guitar:

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
foxracer1 said:
Hey 92S10LB I like those headlights and those tails kick ass what kind and where did you get them? and the intake is that a stock box with a tube?:beer: :guitar:
thanks man, well the headlights came off ebay as i said above and the tails are "carbon fiber euros" from APC i got them off ebay too (hey what can i say ebay has some good deals hehe) ok for the intake i used the "hat" i found in the junkyard that fit the TBI perfect but its a bit to tall to just throw it on there i had to remove the spacer that the original air cleaner sits on and the crankcase evacuation tube goes into (but the new hat has a hole in the side of it for the tube) after that i used some PVC tubing 3" id 3.5"od and put a K&N on the end, its pretty simple but i cant tell you if i gained anything by it cuz i borrowed that filter and dont have my own yet so i couldnt really test it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts